|Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2 pints||cherry tomatoes|
|kosher salt to taste|
|pepper to taste|
|¼ tsp||red pepper flakes|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1||14 oz can Pastene White Kidney Beans|
|¼ cup||sliced fresh basil|
- Preheat the oven to 400º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil into a 9×12” baking dish. Cut the tomatoes in half, place in the dish, cover with another 2 tablespoons oil, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes. Scatter the garlic on top of the tomatoes. Roast for 20 minutes and remove from the oven. Leave the oven on.
- Cut the baguettes into ½-inch slices. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Brush with oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden.
- Drain and rinse the beans. Add to the tomatoes while still warm and mash with a fork. Let sit while the baguette slices toast. Stir the basil into the tomato mixture. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if desired.
- Transfer tomatoes to a serving bowl and serve with the crostini. Drizzle with extra olive oil, if desired.
By Simply Gluten Free Magazine