|1||7 oz jar Pastene Sun-Dried Tomato Halves, drained|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|¾ cup||fresh basil, loosely packed|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1||serrano pepper with seeds|
|12||Pastene Pitted Kalamata Olives|
|salt to taste|
|⅛ tsp||black pepper|
|1||baguette or ciabatta loaf, sliced & toasted|
|15 oz||whole milk ricotta|
|¼ cup||fresh basil leaves, julienned|
- Blend all the tomatoes, garlic, basil, oil, pepper, salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse until it forms into a rough paste.
- Slice the bread ½ inch thick and toast.
- Spread the ricotta on top of each piece of toast.
- Spoon the sun-dried tomato mixture over the ricotta and spread.
- Finish with a cluster of sliced basil leaves and serve right away.