|2 cups||Pastene Sunflower Oil or enough to fill 1/4 of the pot|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Peel potatoes and slice into thin slices. Make sure the fries aren’t cut too thick. Also, make sure the potatoes are cut similarly so that they will cook evenly.
- Fill a high rimmed pot with ¼ full of Pastene Sunflower Oil.
- Heat oil on medium-high heat. Monitor at all times.
- Place fries into hot oil very carefully using a frying spatula. Do not mix fries until they are starting to float to the top.
- Once all fries have risen to the top, remove and set aside.
- Salt and season fries!
- Use Pastene Ketchup Sauce recipe for dipping!