|2 cups||Pastene Sunflower Oil or to fill 1/4 height of pot|
|kosher salt to taste|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes | Cook time: 5-10 minutes
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4″ slices and then again into 1/4″ sticks. Make sure the potatoes are cut to the same thickness so they cook evenly.
- In high rimmed pot, fill 1/4 or the height with sunflower oil.
- Heat oil on medium-high, monitoring at all times.
- Using a frying spatula or slotted spoon, place fries into hot oil. Do not stir fries until they are starting to float to the top.
- Once all fries have risen to the top, remove and set aside. Repeat until all teh fries have been cooked.
- Salt and season fries!
- Use Pastene Ketchup Sauce recipe for dipping!