|1||ciabatta bread loaf|
|3-4||chicken cutlets, ready made|
|1||16 oz jar Pastene Double Roasted Pepper Strips|
|1||4.76 oz jar Pastene Basil Pesto|
|Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Pastene Balsamic Glaze|
|16 oz||fresh buffalo mozzarella, sliced|
|parma prosciutto, thinly sliced|
|2-3||vine ripe heirloom tomatoes, sliced|
|sea salt to taste|
|cracked black pepper to taste|
by Alexia @Uhadmeatkitchen
- Slice open the full loaf and lay down both sides.
- Spread the basil pesto on both sides of the bread.
- Lay down the chicken cutlets on the bottom of the bread.
- On top of the chicken, add a layer of sliced tomatoes.
- Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a layer of sliced mozzarella and then the prosciutto.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze and olive oil over the top.
- On the other side of the bread, add the peppers.
- In a bowl, toss the arugula with a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic glaze and season with salt and pepper.
- Layer arugula on the bread with the peppers.
- Put both sides together, slice it up and enjoy!