|32 ounce||whole milk ricotta|
|pinch of nutmeg|
|12 ounces||shredded mozzarella|
|8 ounces||Pastene grated Parmesan cheese|
|2 ounces||shredded fontina cheese|
|2 ounces||Pastene Romano|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|2 tbsp||dried italian seasoning|
|2 tsp||garlic powder|
|16 ounces bag||Pastene Jumbo Shells|
|3/4 jar||Pastene Chateau sauce|
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bring large saucepot of salted water to a rapid boil; add shells and cook until al dente.
- Mix together ricotta with half mozzarella & Parmesan (the rest will be used to top) and all ingredients except sauce!
- Heat sauce in a small saucepot; set aside.
- When shells are finished cooking, rinse with cold water to make them easier to handle.
- Ladle 1/2-3/4 cup of sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Put some ricotta into a piping bag with or without a tip (gallon size ziplock bag also works).
- Pipe ricotta into shells and place them on top of sauce in casserole dish. Once all the shells are filled gently, ladle sauce on top of shells and sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella and Parmesan on top. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until cheese on top is melted and sauce is bubbling!