|1/2 cup||all purpose flour|
|1||large egg, beaten|
|3/4 cup||Pastene Italian Flavored Bread crumbs|
|3 tbsp||Pastene parmesan cheese|
|2||boneless skinless chicken breast healves (5oz each)|
|2 tbsp||Pastene Olive Oil|
|2||italian rolls, split|
|2 slices||provolone cheese|
|1/3 cup||Pastene Chateau Marinara Sauce, warmed|
- Place flour and egg in separate shallow bowls.
- In another bowl, toss the bread crumbs.
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet to ½-inch thickness, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in flour to coat both sides, then shake off excess. Dip in egg, then in crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, cook until golden brown and chicken is no longer pink; 4-5 mins per side.
- Serve in rolls with provolone cheese and sauce.