|16 oz||Pastene Italian Farfalle|
|2 cups||fresh peas|
|12 oz||thick cut bacon, chopped|
|½ cup||parmesan, grated|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Apple Cider Vinegar|
|½ tsp||garlic powder|
|½ tsp||onion powder|
|¼ tsp||black pepper|
- ring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain well, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Cook the bacon until crispy and crumble into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, olive oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Whisk them together till combined.
- Add the pasta, peas, bacon, and parmesan to a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the top. Stir it all together till everything is coated evenly in the dressing.
- Cover the pasta bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and place it in the fridge to chill for 1 to 2 hours, or serve immediately.