|16 oz||Pastene Italian Linguine|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|¼ cup||white onion, chopped|
|1 tsp||anchovy paste|
|1 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|⅓ cup||dry white wine|
|1||14 oz can Pastene White Clam Sauce|
|12||little neck clams|
|1 tsp||red pepper flakes|
|¼ cup||Italian parsley, chopped|
|salt and pepper to taste|
Prep time: 5-10 minutes | Cook time: 15-18 minutes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, add oil to a large sauté pan.
- When pan is hot add onions and cook for about 3 minutes. Add anchovy paste and garlic and cook for a minute. Add white wine and cook for another minute.
- Add can of Pastene white clam sauce and heat until simmering. Add little neck clams and cover.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes until clams open wide. Discard any clams that do not open.
- Drain cooked linguine and add to clam sauce along with parsley and red pepper flakes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and serve.