|1 tbsp||Pastene Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2 tsp||Pastene Minced garlic|
|½ cup||Pastene Whole Cherry Tomatoes|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Basil Pesto Sauce|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|2 Tbsp||fresh parsley, finely chopped|
- Use a julienne peeler or mandolin to slice the zucchini into noodles.
- Add olive oil and garlic to a skillet over medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and the cherry tomatoes to the skillet and sauté over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
- Add the pesto sauce and toss to coat the zucchini noodles. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with parmesan, garnish with parsley and serve.