|Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2||skinless salmon fillets|
|salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Hot Crushed Peppers|
|1||head of broccoli, cut into florets|
|1||9.9 oz jar Pastene Baby Artichokes, drained|
|1||14 oz can Pastene Small Whole Cherry Tomatoes|
|2 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|2 Tbsp||chopped fresh oregano or 2 tsp dried|
|½ cup||Pastene Pitted Castelvetrano or Kalamata Olives|
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan on medium high heat. Meanwhile rub both sides of the salmon with the oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and hot crushed peppers.
- Place fillets in the skillet and sear until crisp, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook on other side for about 1 minute. Be careful not to overcook. Remove salmon from pan to a plate.
- Add another drizzle of olive oil to the same pan and add the broccoli florets. Cook, moving them around the pan, until crisp and tender, about 5 minutes. Next add the artichokes and saute until there is a little color on them. Add the tomatoes, garlic, oregano and salt and pepper. Gently cook over medium heat until warmed and combined.
- Sprinkle the olives over the sauce and put the salmon back in the pan to warm.
- Plate with vegetables and sauce around each piece of salmon.