|1||16 oz Pastene Italian Potato Gnocchi|
|1 cup||heavy cream|
|¼ cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|fresh parshely, chopped|
|salt and pepper to taste|
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add gnocchi to water and cook as directed on the package.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together egg yolks, cream and cheese.
- In a medium saucepan, cook cream mixture over medium heat. Stir until sauce thickens.
- Drain gnocchi and add to the cream sauce. Cook for 3 additional minutes and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley and additional cheese and serve immediately.