|1 package||Pastene Gnocchi|
|water, enough to fill a large pot 3/4 full|
|2 tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|2||egg yolks, beaten|
|1/4 cup||milk or cream|
|1/4 cup||Pastene Parmesan Cheese|
|1/4 cup||chicken broth|
|kosher salt to taste|
|freshly cracked pepper to taste|
|Chopped parsley and more parmesan, to garnish|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- While bringing the water to a boil, in a medium mixing bowl, mix together egg yolks, milk, and parmesan cheese with a fork or whisk. Set aside.
- Add gnocchi to the water and cook for 2-3 minutes, or as package describes.
- Drain gnocchi, then add to the pan. Add the egg mixture to the skillet (heat still on low, or turned off) and mix well
- In a small bowl, whisk the chicken stock into the cornstarch, then add to the sauce to thicken. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed
- Serve immediately with parsley and parmesan as garnish.