|16 oz||Pastene Italian Gnocchi|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|2||egg yolks, beaten|
|1 cup||heavy cream|
|¼ cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|fresh parshely, chopped|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl mix together egg yolks, cream and Parmesan cheese with a fork or whisk. Set aside.
- Add gnocchi to water and cook for 2-3 minutes, or as package describes.
- In a medium saucepan, add cream mixture over medium-highheat. Stir when sauce thickens.
- Drain gnocchi, then add to the pan. Cook for 3 additional minutes and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.