|8 oz||green beans|
|16 oz||Pastene Italian Penne Rigate|
|1||5 oz can Pastene Tuna in Olive Oil|
|½ cup||Pastene Pitted Olives, sliced in half|
|1 pint||grape tomatoes, sliced in half|
|2 Tbsp||fresh chives|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Prosecco Wine Vinegar|
|1 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|¼ cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Prepare a bowl of ice water.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drop in the whole green beans, blanch for 3 minutes, remove with a slotted spoon and drop into the ice bath.
- Use the same boiling water to cook the pasta until al dente. Drain well, RInse with cold water and set aside in a large bowl.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Drain the green beans and cut into 1” pieces and add to the pasta. Drain tuna and crumble into pasta. Add olives, tomatoes, chives.
- Toss pasta ingredients and vinaigrette together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top with additional parmesan and serve.