|1 cup||Pastene Orzo|
|1 ½ cup||green beans, trimmed and cut into 1” pieces|
|3 cups||baby spinach or kale, roughly chopped|
|1 can||Pastene Small Whole Cherry Tomatoes|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Italian Basil Pesto|
|1 ½ Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add orzo and cook for 5 minutes. Add green beans. Continue boiling for about 5 more minutes until orzo is soft and beans are tender but al dente. Drain well and add back to pot.
- On low heat, add chopped greens to orzo and toss well until slightly wilted.
- Add tomatoes, pesto, and oil. Toss to coat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve immediately or at room temperature.