|1 cup||Pastene Orzo|
|1||large handful green beans, trimmed and cut into 1” pieces|
|3 cups||baby spinach or kale, roughly chopped|
|1 can||Pastene Small Whole Cherry Tomatoes|
|3 Tbsp||Pastene Italian Basil Pesto|
|1-2 Tbsps||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese (for topping)|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|Optional: splash of lemon juice|
- In a medium pot, bring salted water to a boil.
- Add orzo and boil for 5 minutes. Add green beans.
- Continue boiling for about 5 more minutes until orzo is soft and beans are tender but al dente. Drain well and add back to the pot.
- Add chopped spinach to orzo in a pot and toss well until slightly wilted.
- Add tomatoes, pesto, and enough oil to achieve the consistency you like.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add a squeeze of lemon juice if desired. Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with parmesan cheese and tomatoes. Serve immediately or at room temperature.