|1||garlic head, unpeeled, top removed|
|1||large red onion, thinly sliced|
|1 pint||cherry tomatoes|
|2||16 oz Pastene Gnocchi|
|1||broccolini bunch, trimmed|
|6 oz||oyster mushrooms|
|1½ cups||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for the garlic|
|3 tsp||salt, plus more to taste|
|1 Tbsp||fresh lemon juice|
|pepper to taste|
|4 cups||baby arugula|
|1 cup||basil, large leaves torn|
|½ cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
Prep Time: 20-25 minutes | Cook Time: 25-35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place the head of garlic top down on the corner of a rimmed baking sheet and cover in olive oil.
- In a large bowl, add onion, tomatoes, gnocchi, broccolini, whole oyster mushrooms, ¾ cup oil, and 3 tsp salt. Toss to combine. Spread contents across the balance of the baking sheet.
- Roast, stirring once or twice, until gnocchi are golden and starting to crisp, most of the tomatoes have burst and onion is golden, about 25 to 35 minutes.
- Dressing: Remove garlic from baking sheet, peel and place in a small bowl. Mash with salt and pepper. Whisk in lemon juice and remaining ¾ cup olive oil.
- In a large bowl, add the contents of the baking sheet, arugula, basil, dressing, and parmesan, toss to combine.
- Serve topped with additional parmesan.