|1 cup||red quinoa, cooked|
|½ cup||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2 Tbsp||fresh oregano|
|2 Tbsp||fresh basil, sliced into strips|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|1||egg, hard boiled|
|2 cups||red cabbage, sliced|
|1||5 oz can Pastene Tuna in olive oil|
|1 cup||Pastene Chickpeas, drained and rinsed|
|½ cup||Pastene Sliced Ripe Olives, drained|
|1||yellow bell pepper, diced|
|1 cup||Pastene Fired Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained|
|1 cup||English cucumber, chopped|
|½ cup||Pastene Marinated Mushrooms|
|fresh basil and oregano for garnish|
- Cook the quinoa according to the package instructions.
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, basil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl to make the dressing.
- Shell and slice the hard boiled egg in half.
- Create a base layer of cabbage on the bottom of the bowl and place the tuna with oil in the center of the bed of cabbage.
- Add the egg, olives, pepper, tomatoes, cucumber and mushrooms around the tuna decoratively. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add the sliced avocado, additional fresh herbs and drizzle the dressing over the contents of the bowl.