|½||Pastene Pizza Dough Recipe|
|1||10 oz can Pastene Tri-Color Tomato Wedges, drained|
|1 Tbsp||Pastene Pure Olive Oil|
|½||yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced|
|½||red bell pepper, thinly sliced|
|½||green bell pepper, thinly sliced|
|1||medium red onion, thinly sliced|
|2 cups||grated mozzarella cheese|
|1 tsp||dried oregano|
|fresh basil, chopped|
|salt and pepper to taste|
Prep Time: 5 minutes, excluding pizza dough production | Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Follow instructions for Pastene Pizza Dough Recipe
- Preheat oven to 475°F .
- Using half of the pizza dough recipe (dough for 1 pizza), stretch the dough out so it is the same size as your large pizza pan.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet. Add peppers, onion, and cook 5 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spread pepper mixture and cheese over pizza. Evenly distribute the tomatoes over the pizza. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve.