|½||8oz jar Pastene Marinated Mushrooms|
|¼||jar Pastene Pitted Castelvetrano Olives|
|½||jar Pastene Jalapeno Stuffed Olives|
|¼||jar Pastene Hot Garden Salad|
|½||jar Pastene Sun-dried Tomatoes in Oil|
|¼ lb||gouda cheese|
|¼ lb||parmesan cheese|
|Pastene Cheesy Stuffed Hot Cherry Peppers (optional)|
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Select your favorite large serving board to arrange the charcuterie on.
- Add desired amount of marinated mushrooms, Castelvetrano olives, jalapeño stuffed olives, hot garden salad, and sun-dried tomatoes in oil into small individual bowls or ramekins.
- Separately, make the Cheesy Stuffed Hot Cherry Peppers.
- Cut the French baguette into small slices.
- Take a champagne glass and place salami around the rim, fold half inside and half outside the glass. Repeat for 3-4 layers. Flip the glass over and place it on the board, slowly pulling up to reveal a flower shape.
- Arrange cheeses and bowls onto the board as desired. Fill in the empty spots with baguette slices, sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, prosciutto, and cheesy stuffed peppers.