|3 Tbsp||Pastene Sunflower Oil|
|1½ Tbsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|2 tsp||Pastene Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, chopped|
|8 oz||shiitake mushrooms, no stems|
|1||bunch of asparagus|
|1 bunch||green onion, trimmed|
|1 cup||Pastene Guacamole (see recipe)|
|¼ cup||fresh cilantro, chopped|
|Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|sriracha or hot sauce|
Prep time: 10-15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, chipotle peppers, and salt. Add asparagus, mushrooms, and green onions to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat grill on medium. Grill asparagus until tender and lightly charred, turning occasionally, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Grill mushrooms and green onions until lightly charred, turning occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to cutting board. Cut asparagus and green onions into 2″ lengths and slice mushrooms.
- Serve in corn tortillas with guacamole. Top with lime, cilantro, parmesan, and hot sauce to taste.
Pastene Guacamole Recipe: https://www.pastene.com/recipes/appetizers/pastene-guacamole/