|2 Tbsp||Pastene Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 tsp||Pastene Minced Garlic|
|1 lb||ground beef|
|2 Tbsp||Pastene Tomato Paste|
|1||24 oz jar Pastene Chateau Restaurant Marinara Sauce|
|1||14 oz can Small Whole Cherry Tomatoes|
|16 oz||Pastene Italian Farfalle|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|½ cup||Pastene Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|1 ½ cup||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 cup||ricotta cheese|
- In a dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the garlic. Saute for one minute stirring constantly to avoid burning. Add the ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add the tomato paste and stir to blend. After a few minutes, add the marinara sauce and cherry tomatoes and mix well. Fill the 24 oz marinara jar with water and add to the pan.
- Add the dry pasta and stir. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with the lid and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often to prevent sticking and burning.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the parmesan, 1 cup mozzarella and ricotta together.
- When the pasta mixture is done, pour half the mixture into a 9×12” baking dish. Spread half the cheese mixture across the pasta. Repeat.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella. Return the dish to the oven for 10 more minutes.