Red Kidney Beans
Red kidney beans are known for their ability to absorb the flavor and seasonings of other foods. They are an excellent low-fat source of protein and fiber and are wonderful in soups, chilis, and dips or as an alternative to meat in burgers, tacos, and enchiladas.
* A great source of fiber, protein and vitamin B6
* Versatile and usable in a variety of recipes
* A great substitute to meat-based proteins
* 100% gluten free
* Note: This item is not currently available for shipment to California
3 per container
Serving Size: 1/2 cup (130g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans Fat 0g||0g||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Red Kidney Beans, water, salt, ascorbic acid