Stuffed Manzanilla Olives
Our traditional Manzanilla olives are Spanish in origin. They are small, round and light green, and their pit has been replaced with minced red pimiento (cherry pepper). You will traditionally see these olives on an antipasto plate, served alongside cheese and crackers, or sitting at the bottom of a vodka or gin martini.
* Imported. Product of Spain.
* Packed in a salt brine solution
* 100% gluten free and certified VHM Kosher
* Warning: May contain olive pits or pit fragments
About 12 servings per container
Serving size 5 olives (15g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans Fat 0g||0g||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Olives, water, minced pimientos (sodium alginate, guar gum and calcium chloride), salt and lactic acid. May contain pits or pit fragments.